Cookery School Terms & Conditions
- We advise that our courses are best suited to children over 12. All those under 16 must be accompanied by and adult.
Bookings & Cancellation Policy
- Class descriptions are only a guide to course content. Amendments may be made at our discretion.
- Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis on receipt of full payment. We regret that no refunds will be given. Amendments to bookings may be made up to 28 days prior to the date of the class. If you find you are unable to attend a class less than 28 days before the date of the class you are welcome to send someone else in your place. These rules apply equally to gift voucher bookings.
- Where you are unable to attend a class due to adverse weather conditions, illness or other personal circumstances our booking and cancellation policy will still apply however at our discretion we will offer alternative dates for a replacement class at short notice. We cannot guarantee that alternative dates offered will be for the same class or even for the same day of the week.
- In the unfortunate and unlikely event that a class has to be cancelled we will always try and give you as much notice as we reasonably can and you will be offered the choice of an alternative class or a full refund. We will not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur. If you need to arrange travel or overnight accommodation, we recommend that you seek appropriate insurance.
- Classes are held within our working kitchen. It’s important that we maintain the highest level of food safety. This means that you must not be suffering from, or carrying, an illness that could cause a problem with food safety.
- Any participant who has diarrhoea and/or vomiting should let us know immediately and stay away. Participants who have had diarrhoea and/or vomiting should not attend a class until they have had no symptoms for 48 hours. Even if the diarrhoea and vomiting has stopped, someone can still carry harmful bacteria or viruses for 48 hours afterwards.
- Participants should let us know if they have any cuts or sores and these should be completely covered with a brightly coloured waterproof dressing.
- We understand that, where illness is concerned, it is not your fault that you are unable to attend. In the unfortunate event you are unable to come our cancellations policy will still apply but we will do our best to rearrange your class.
Adverse Weather Policy
- We are not able to offer refunds or late notice amendments to classes where customers are unable to reach us due to adverse weather conditions.
- You should take your own decision as to if it is safe to travel to us. If you are unable to attend a class please let us know as soon as you can. In the event that you are unable to reach us you may send someone else in your place but again please let us know.
- We understand that, where adverse weather conditions are concerned, it is not your fault that you are not able to reach us. However we may have to go ahead and run our classes where even just one person is able to make it to the kitchen.